Sunday, March 2, 2014


DIARY OF A WIMPY KID   By Jeff Kinney



This book Diary of a wimpy kid by Jeff Kinney is a pretty good book! This book is one of the best from the series because Rowley gets a girl  friend and greg gets jealous. So they quit being friends (again) and greg befriends Fregley and greg tries to get popular by using fregley and see what happens. I thought this book was good and I recommend this book for anyone to read it is very entertaining!

Greg also finds a magic 8 ball and he relies on it for almost all of his choices. These are some of few things that happened in this book and I encourage you to read this book it is pretty good. When Greg befriends Fregley he finds out that Fregley is a pretty funny kid and he realizes that he could use him to make him noticed. I have had an experience like this when I was in like 2nd grade and it didn't work that well.

I liked this book because it was easy to read and it was easy for me to follow along with the story because of the pictures and short pages. This is a very entertaining short read I recommend it for anyone who just wants to read a short book.

2 comments:

  1. I have read all of the other diary of a wimpy kid books and I loved them because there short and they have pictures I will have to read this book because this is the only one I have not read yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read this one either yet. I too loved the other books... I'll have to read this.

      Delete