Monday, March 3, 2014

Fablehaven

Fablehaven

By: Brandon Mull


          Fablehaven
By: Brandon Mull


             Fablehaven is about these two kids, Kendra and Seth. When their parents go on a family cruise without them, they get stuck with their weird grandparents. 

             While their stay, Seth decides to drink some milk that was left out on the porch. He starts to see creatures everywhere in the yard. It was no normal milk, it was magic milk. Their grandparents were hiding a secret from them, their estate was a key to open up the Demon Prison and they we're the caretakers trying to protect the key from falling into the wrong hands. The Society is trying open up the Prison, to make the world full of demons, monsters, and other magical creatures . The milk allows them to see magical creatures, not seen from the normal human eye. Later on in the book, Seth goes to a shack, and their's a creepy old woman, she was imprisoned by their grandparents, and asked Seth for help.

             When the witch Muriel gets set free from the help of Seth and of imps that Seth had created, she tries to destroy and take over Fablehaven. To do this she must release the all powerful demon on the property, Bahumat. When Muriel gets the demon, she and her imps capture all the Sorenson family and friends, except Kendra. Kendra has heard rumors of entering the fairy kingdom "The fairy kingdom is the most powerful kingdom that if you enter you will never return." Their's no one left to help Kendra except the Fairy Queen, and no she must enter into the kingdom, to try and save her family.
                                        

             This book is great for any fantasy loving person. Theirs twists and turns every step into the book, betrayal is very common in the book. I loved reading it. Overall great book, and I'd recommend it to anyone.









5 comments:

  1. I really like this book! It was great to read. I would recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to read this book.... it got really confusing. How can i not get confused, and read it at the same time?

      Delete
  2. I could not put this book down when I read it. I would definetly recommend this book to anyone. Your book review was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book it was a great book and had me hooked from the very beginning. It was a little confusing but that just made it more fun reading cause it made me have to think more about what was happening. My favorite character in this series is obviously Seth considering how we have the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great book. I would really consider reading this book! I cant wait to find this quote in the book! I love your way of explaining this book! wonderful job! cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete