Tuesday, February 18, 2014

 Alliance The Paladin Prophecy

By: Mark Frost


           In this thrilling action seeking sequel of the Paladin Prophecy series Mark Frost takes you on an amazing journey that you are sure to remember.
  
           Will West and his friends have found out about a secret organization called the Knights and how they have despicable plans for the world and the people on it. They must figure out their strengths and weaknesses if they have any chance of defeating this mysterious band. And will an unexpected contact change what they must do? This is all to be determined.
           
           This book is an amazing book with a unique combination of mystery, heart-pounding action, and the supernatural. I think that this book really puts a good picture in your head of whats happening. The characters are all unique in there own way and play a pig part in which directions this book will turn. I recommend this book series to anyone who likes either mystery, heart-pounding action, or the supernatural. I would also recommend it to anyone who like fantasy books.

             In the book Will has a book of rule that his dad gave him to live by. Rule number 74 says "99 Percent of the things you worry about never happen. Does that mean worrying works or that its a complete waste of time and energy? You decide." This is at a moment in the book when he is worrying about what to do and remembers this rule. He decides not to worry and go along with it. To me this rule makes it sound like worrying is a waste of time and energy that we could spend doing something else. Worrying can sometimes cause a person not to do something they need to because they are worried that it will have a negative effect even though it most likely wont.
        





            

           

3 comments:

  1. Great Review! I'll have to read this now. I read the first book and i thought it was great. I really like the rules that the character says. They really apply to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds amazing because of all the mystery, and that last paragraph was good. This book sounds really good and I would like to read it because of the thriller and suspense. The action in this book sounds really good too. I really like mystery/action/thriller books because they make you want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome review! I love who you gave me some information, but didn't give the book away. I love the quote and I have to agree that worrying is a waste of time and energy. This sound like a great book, and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete