Monday, February 27, 2012

The Son of Neptune











This book was a fun read it has a lot of action in it, it would qualify under the adventure genre because this book was a bout them going on a quest. This book was the newest book in the Percy Jackson. series. The main characters in this book are Percy Jackson, Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Levauseque. If you like a book with a lot of action and adventure this would be a good book to read. If ancient Roman and Greek civilizations fascinate you this would also be a good book for you. This book takes place mostly in Alaska. They are there to retrieve a staff that has been lost for centuries. This book is all about them trying to retrieve the staff and their battles along the way. They run into many difficulties a long the way read the book to find out all about there adventures. This book will kep you on your toes the whole time you read it when you set it down all you do is wonder what is going to happen next if you don't want to fall asleep while reading I would reccomend this book to you.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this book it is a must read for anyone who likes mythology or has read the Percy Jaxson books! I can not wait for the third book to come out! this is a simply great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did a great job with this cover. Just by looking at it you can tell there's going to be a lot of adventure and excitement. Rick Riordan has really helped the book world by writing books that appeal to boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never really read any of the Percy Jackson books, but by reading this I think I would enjoy it. I love action adventure books. Also one of my good friends lives in Alaska too. So I can relate to it. Great book review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about this review is what you said at the end; "If you don't want to fall asleep while reading I would reccomend this book to you." I think it would be a good twist in the series to have Percy Jackson and his friends in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete