Friday, February 10, 2012

The Iron Knight

Julie Kagawa's The Iron knight entranced me with it's romance and adventure. Megan has banished Ash from the Iron Realm for forever. though she released him from his pact to be her Knight for eternity she could not let him die with her. Ash has a feeling that his one true love is still alive and he will do whatever it takes for them to be together again. Even if it means becoming mortal. He must travel to the ends of the earth with his once friend but now archenemy to take three tests to see if he has what it takes to become a mortal. Is this what he wants? Can he be with Megan again even if he is a mortal? Will she want him? Can the lead a regular life or has ruling the Iron realm gotten to her? Can they have a family? Find out in this amazing story By Julie Kagawa. Ash can be kind of stuck up about himself when it comes to being the Ice Prince but when it comes to showing his love for Megan he is very sweet. Puck is a mischief maker and always will be but he has a nice side to him to. Ash and Puck have a not so nice history. Megan is an unsuspecting human who's father has been missing for quite some time and now she is thrown into the middle of the never never. I really liked this book and would recommend it to anyone who likes romance and adventures all mixed into one.

2 comments:

  1. I know this series has been on some of the best Y.A. lists, but I haven't read any of them yet. I was kind of confused about the time period. Is it present day with some magic or more medieval?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really good! Thank you for the wonderful review. I was a bit confused by certain names but I'm sure I will understand once I read the book, which, I will (: This book reminds me of "Ever" by Gail Carson Levine. It's about a girl that has to take a test to become immortal (instead of mortal) so she can be with her one true love even after she has been sacrificed to the Gods. I really liked that book and if you liked "The Iron Knight" you would probably like it too.

    ReplyDelete