Monday, September 13, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner


Bree Tanner is a vampire who was created into a vampire by Riley another vampire, who is the leader of this coven. Bree lives in a basement with all the other vampires in her coven. She is only allowed to go outside at night to hunt. although Diego is part of her coven. Bree meets him for the first time out hunting. She and Diego are a lot alike. They both think the same way. They both stay out of trouble when they are in the basement. After just one night, they become best friends.
After not talking for four days, they finally get out to follow Riley. They over hear secrets about why they were created, and that they will be part of a war over who gets seattle as a hunting ground. Will the yellow eyes win? Who will get seattle as hunting ground? To find out what happens read The short second life of Bree Tanner. "I turned off my brain. It was time to hunt. I took a deep breath, drawing inside the humans below."

3 comments:

  1. When this book first came out my friend asked me if I want to borrow a copy, but I turned her down. However, I started reading it on the internet and decided I had to get the book. I really loved this story. I've decided I like Bree more than Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Twilight series 5 times looking for the point. In the short time that they show Bree I still like her the best of all characters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wow! That sounds like an amazing book! I will pick up a copy in a few days and make sure I read it. It really seems like a better book than twilight and seems better written. Thank you for showing me this! can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete