Thursday, September 16, 2010

Marley & Me


This book is about a dog that everyone thinks is "The worlds worst dog." John Grogan, the author tells about the experiences that he has with Marley. It is about how the worlds worst dog can bring love and excitement into the home.
Marley is a crazy dog. He screws up everything. He tears things apart, goes poo all over the yard, and eats all the fruit trees. As soon as John and Jenny start their family, it gets even harder with Marley in the house. At one point of the book, they were going to get rid of him, but then they realized how lucky they were to have a good dog just like Marley. Marley is a good dog, a loyal, smart dog, and most of all, a loving dog.
As the years past, Marley got older. Marley would never get tired, until he was around 10yrs old. Marley got older and older, and the family would spend there last few years together. Later on, Marley could hardly make it up the hill. Find out what happens to Marley, read the book.
I think that anyone would like this book. Even if you don't like animals or reading, i promise... you will like this book. Check out this #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER book in the library today.

8 comments:

  1. O.K. I have to admit I didn't have pets when I grew up, however after reading your review it makes me almost wish that I did. I'm sure there were some funny parts and maybe it was even a bit sad at the end. Good review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the move but heard that it wasn't the most accurate movie the world has ever seen. This review makes me want to go out, buy the book, and read it over a few times so I understand it the best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the movie too. It was SUPER good but so sad at the same time... That review was way good! It reminds me of my dog, she acts almost as crazy as Marley! I haven't read the book yet, but I'm going to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This review was great for this book. I like how you told the ups and downs in the book. This book reminds me of my old dog and how he ruined EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this movie and I never really thought about reading the book, but now I really want to especially because I have a dog of my own and I could really relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a dog but I haven't read Marly and Me. The book seems good and I would be sad if my dog died. I don't think ill read it but nice book review

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like a good book just from the review. I have a couple of dogs and I think im gonna read it.

    ReplyDelete