Monday, September 27, 2010

Rangers Apprentice

Rangers Apprentice by John Flannagon is a very fun and intense book. It's about a boy named will who lost his parents and is an orphan wanting to be trained in battle school. But when he finally gets the chance he was chosen for something other then battle school. He was chosen to be Halts Apprentice as a ranger. Will trains with halt to kill the Kalkara of Morgorath that are attacking quickly. I think everyone should read it and all the other many books after it. You will mainly like this book if you like a lot of action and intense fiction stories from a long time ago. One of my favorite quotes from this book is "The villagers believe that the Ranger's practice magic that makes them invisible to ordinary people." I like this quote because it shows how skillful a ranger is at what he does and what they can learn to do. I think everybody should try reading this book. It is a very good series and I can guarantee you will love it!


9 comments:

  1. I really like the time period so I hope its as good as you say it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I'll have to pick up a copy sometime! I like how you guarantee we will love it! Makes me that much more excited to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the character of Will in this series. He really wanted to be something else at first, but being a Ranger was really much better for him. I know several teachers such as Mr. Busby and Mrs. Garrison have enjoyed this series also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that this book is good! My brother loves the series. That is a great review I'll have to read it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I want to read this now. The review is very good. Thank you Isaac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with VD-addict the guarantee really wants to make me read it. My little brother just finished reading this book and he keeps telling me to read it. Maybe I'll pick it up next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a really good book! i really want to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds really good. Some other kids also said it is good. I'll think I'll read it some time.

    ReplyDelete