Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X



The best superpower you can have isn't to fly or be invisible, even super strength, its the power to create. Daniel X has this power. This book is about a boy who's parents get killed by an alien when he is three years old and he has to live on his own. Daniel knew what he was meant for ever since he was little, to hunt aliens on Earth.

Before his parents died, they showed him the list of numbered aliens that they needed to kill to keep humans and all the other species on earth alive. This is why they call him an alien hunter. Soon into the book Daniel decides that he needs to go after number 6, a notorious alien that is planning to destroy and repopulate Earth with his own species. While Daniel is in the process of capturing no. 6, he gets captured and is taken to his home planet-"Alpar Nok? I thought, staring at the green-tinged planet. My home?"

Daniel finds his home planet is nearly erased from all it inhabitants and learns that no. 6 is responsible for it. Is there still life on his planet? Will he be able to destroy the notorious no. 6? You will find the answer to these questions and more when you read The Dangerous Days of Daniel X. If you like action, super powers, thriller genres, and fast paced books, you should read this book.

This book was written by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge.


5 comments:

  1. I listened to this book on CD because I've always enjoyed books about outer space. Being an alien hunter would be pretty cool, but I felt sorry for Daniel since he seemed to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a pretty good book. The story line of it gets me interested into what happens in the end. Good job on your book review

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really weird. I dont know if i would like this book or not. I think I am more of a book where realistic things happen, because then i can relate it more to my real life. But i will have to check this book out, and read it!!
    Nice book reveiw:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good.
    I kinda want to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds cool a little weird but cool!

    ReplyDelete