Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pillage


This month I read the book Pillage by Obert Skye. I found this book thrilling and exciting all the way through. In this book, a boy's mother dies and he is forced to move to the town of Kingsplot, a town in the middle of a mountain range. At first he is upset because of the loss of his mother but soon as he gets friends and starts to enjoy himself and his new life. But then he and his friends Kate and Milo find a conservatory where they find eight egg shaped rocks and eight flower pots with soil. They plant the rock in the soil and wait. As the main character Beck Phillips would say "They pay you for this?" To find out the rest of the book, your gonna have to read it. This book will be enjoyable for anyone who likes to read a good fantasy book like me.

2 comments:

  1. I may be way-off but I'm guessing the rocks turn into dragons. However by the book cover I'm not sure if the dragon or dragons are good or bad. I didn't really like the Leven Thumps books, but I may have to give this book a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respectfully disagree with Mrs. Wagstaff I loved leven Thumps it was poorly structured yes but i believe that the humor makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete