Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Nate Huntsman The Lost Hero book review

Image result for the lost hero

              Riordan's book," The Lost Hero," amazed me with how well it was written.  If you really like books that are fiction, and have a ton of action, this book is for you.  This book was just an all out really good book.



               The plot of the book is that Jason, the main character, wakes up on a bus, holding a girls hand. The girl is Piper McLean.  There is also a Mexican kid sitting in front of him.  His name is Leo Valdez.  He asks who they are.  They think he is just kidding, but he has no idea.  He has had his memory stolen.  The rest of the book is about his quest in order to get his memory back, and to save the world from a very bad man.  You will have to read the rest of the book to find out what happens.

            I would recommend this book for people that love action adventures that are fiction.  A good quote to show you this is,“I have lightning and wind powers," Jason reminded him. "Piper can turn beautiful and charm people into giving her BMW's. You're no more a freak than we are. And, hey, maybe you can fly, too. Like jump off a building and yell 'Flame on!'"Leo snorted. "If I did that, you would see a flaming kid falling to his death, and I would be yelling something a little stronger than 'Flame on!"



3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this book. This book is packed with action, adventure and humor that is interesting and relatable. In this book the characters learn how to work together as a team in very interesting and action-packed ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing a review on this book! I have read this book and the series before and I loved it!! I like the quotes that you added and the story that you brought in. Such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed this book. I did too! It is almost the exact same as the Percy Jackson series, but with a few twists. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series too!

    ReplyDelete