Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Have you ever read the Hunger
Games by Suzanne Collins? It
It is a great book. If you love action
and adventure.
    This book is about a teenage girl named Katniss.
Katniss likes to hunt with her friend Gale.
They i've in the future when their life was ruined by war the land was split into thirteen districts. Katniss and Gale live in the twelfth district. They also every year have a thing called the reaping and they get chosen to go to the hunger ames where kids will battle to the death till only one stands. Katniss is chosen is the reaping. she has to fight in the hunger games. Will she survive? Find out and read the Hunger games.
     I loved this book it was a great book for me. I love action and adventure. This book is filled with a lot of action and adventure. I also did enjoy the other two books of the hunger games. These books were fun and interesting.  They were very creative and gets your imagination going.
     This book was very different and creative. Some say it was almost like Divergent I would say it is not like divergent really at all. A connection I made with this book was that my family likes to go hunting a lot. In this book the main character Katniss also likes hunting too.
     In this book their is a quote "Every revolution begins with a spark." I like this quote because I think it goes perfectly with the book. I think it can also explain a lot and you can really think whatever you want about it.



6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this book! It is intense at some parts, which is one of the reasons why it is such a great book. If you have never read it before I would definitely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book was a great book! i really liked how intense it got at some points. i thought that the storyline and the characters back story's. this is a book i would recommend to the action adventure lovers, but also to the people that like love story's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was written very well. This series is one of my favorite books because it has so much adventure. I also learned some really cool things about survival from this book EX) When you make cake in a bakery you have a better chance at surviving in the hunger games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this book!! i liked how many ups and downs there were and that the story line keep you reading. The series are one of the best i have read. this book i would recommend to people who like action, survival and mystery. also people who like a little love story's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved this book because it had a lot of action and and it had a little bit of romance in it so i thought that it had a really good twist on it and the whole series is super good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent read any of the books but ive seen the movies. The books look really exciting with a lot of action in them. I would love to read them some time.

    ReplyDelete