Monday, February 9, 2015


This book different from the others isn't about Alex Rider. It is about the life of Yassen Gorvagich.
Alex Riders enemy that works from Scorpia. The story of an assassin.

Well the story starts out as Yassen when he was younger living in a tiny village in Russia. Then one day there's an accident and Yassen runs away to Moscow. Where he is eventually caught for stealing and for the next four years serves as a servant. He finally escapes during the assassination of his owner. He gets caught up in a agency called Scorpia that assassinates bad people. He trains for a while then when hes on his first mission he couldn't do it he couldn't kill someone. He runs from Scorpia and plans to kill Alex Rider for revenge. Because well you will have to read the book.

Well the character Yassen Gorvagich starts out as a young kid in a big city to a big strong man with a soft heart. Mostly because he couldn't bring himself to kill a person. He travels many places on his adventure Moscow, New York, Brazil, and France.

“All that sadness. All that anger. It is the smoke that gets into your eyes. If you do not blow it away, how can you hope to see?” I like this quote because its true. Sometimes we are blinded by our sadness and anger.

I really liked this book and I would recommend it. Well the series. This book inst the best book in the Series but it is still a good book. This is also my favorite series. So if any one who likes a entertaining and exiting book They should read this.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Alex Rider series! When I read this one, I really related to Yassen because I feel like this would be the kind of situation I would get myself into (not being able to kill someone, etc.) And while it wasn't my favorite, I loved getting to know the character in better detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this book was about another character. Sometimes this works and other times as a reader you find you don't connect or sympathize with this person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really awesome, it includes real life situations and and sounds really realistic and interesting to read. This book sounds really well written and has a great plot. This is one of the books i will get to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book seems really good. i have been thinking about reading these, and they sound great! It sounds like it has all the action that i like, but also has some life lessons that we could all learn. The thing about the anger crowding our eyes, that cant be more true.

    ReplyDelete