Monday, April 14, 2014

Kingdom Keepers: Disney At Dawn

Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn

 By: Ridley Pearson
     
     The book Kingdom Keepers Disney at Dawn is the second book in its series. Ridley Pearson, the author, did a fantastic job writing the book.  It is an adventure packed book with a little bit of mystery. This book was very easy to understand if you have read the first book. This is one of the best books that I have read.

     The book starts off when all off the DHI's (Disney Host Interactive) come to Disney World's Magic Kingdom to reunite. They come and are a part of the Disney parade. Everything suddenly goes wrong. People are missing and lightening strikes. The DHI's are trying to find clues to figure out what happened at the parade. The kids also have to deal with other problems happening throughout the park. Things get worse when they find out that they cannot control changing into their DHI's. They are up against the Overtakers for the fight of their lives.


     This book is an incredible book. The story follows up with the first book of the series so well.  What I really enjoy about this book is that it takes place at Disney World. I loved reading about the rides they go on and I can relate to them. The characters are different from each other and act like people do today. I liked that the book shows the talents of every main character. I am glad that it is easy to relate to.


     Kingdom Keepers has a lot of good quotes but one stands out to me the most. “Be careful what you wear to bed, because you never know where you might wake up.” ― Ridley Pearson. That really shows a big part of what the book is about.  This is a funny, yet interesting quote. It is weird, just like the book but in a good way.


     This book is a great book for anyone who seeks adventure, humor, and mystery. I would recommend this book to people who enjoy adventurous books. I love this book so much that I would read it again and again.

3 comments:

  1. This series has been the favorite of several students. What's not to like when the story takes place in Disney World, a pretty awesome place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the first book before and loved it. I think that you picked the perfect quote for this book because it shows the humor in the book. I think I will (finally) finish the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds good, I was going to read the series in Elementary, but now I will definitely will have to read it. Great Job Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete