Monday, April 28, 2014

THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
JAY ASHER

"a mystery,eulogy,and ceremony"
Thirteen reasons why is a book about a girl named Hannah Baker. Hannah baker is a high school-er. Hannah  baker makes tapes of her voice and sends them with out a return address she sends them to people with a map of where to go and where it happened. In this book Hannah killed herself. In the book there is a line that shes uses in the tape and it is" If you're listening to this tape you are one of the reasons why" this is saying that one of the reasons she isn't here is because of you but this happens to people all the time in one year the average number of people who kill them-self is 4,400 a year. I liked this book because it had a map that you can follow what happens in this book and you can listen to the tapes on youtube. So you can listen to the tapes online after the book.

Although this book is sad what happens in this book happens all the time in our life's. I really like the wording in this book and how they explain the book. I would recommend this book to any one I don't really like reading but this book got me hooked to reading it.  






4 comments:

  1. This book sounds good. I will definitely have to read it. It seems like it will keep you questioning and guessing throughout the book! Great job Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds very exciting. I like the quote thingy that they use. It sounds pretty crazy to write about it and it sounds like a good idea. I would really like to read this book! It sounds very cool. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.... Sad..... It sounds pretty good though... I like how she told people that they helped make it happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great book review. I could not have written a better one.

    ReplyDelete