Thursday, December 12, 2013

Untangled

                  "A girl trapped in a mansion, a mysterious old woman, and the boy that will change everything." Untangled is what you could say another Rapunzel story. This story tells you about real life Rapunzel and how she has to fight through her disease. Rupunzel ends up doing something crazy that changes the book completly. She doesn't care, She doesn't look back, She just wants the right to be a normal teenage girl.

                  Rapunzel is a seventeen year old girl who spends her life living in Gothel Mansion, without leaving her room. Rapunzel ends up fending for herself with school work, cooking, ect. When her mom got her a computer it changed everything Rapunzel ever new. The only reason her mother Gothel bought her the computer was for school work, that didn't stop Rapunzel. When she started looking at different websites on her new computer she found a site called Facebook, made an account, and found the boy of her "dreams." 

                Besides all of the Facebook nansence, Rapunzel never forgot about the one thing that has her locked up in her room with no friends. Rapunzel was born with a disease that if she goes outside, touches anything not hers, or meets new people... She can die with just a snap of a finger. She goes her life living like this until her curiosity takes the best of her. This is where the life of Rapunzel you new turned upside down.

               When she met the boy on Facebook (Fane) she was so interested to see pictures of this boy and his friends. So Rapunzel decides to send Fane a message, and he reply's. His reply basically says, "are you a stalker." Rapunzel quickly looks up the word and reply's with a big NO. Their conversations pretty much go on like this, until she invites him over.

               Rapunzel made some pretty interesting and life changing choices in the book. At this point all she wants is a friend and somebody to care about her besides her mom. When she makes these outgoing decisions she doesn't look back even though it can kill her. This book is a romantic, mysterious, and adventurous novel that I would recommend young adults. This amazing novel is written by Cindy c. Bennett, who wrote it so you wont put it down.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book!! It is so funny. Rapunzel doesn't understand anything outside her "tower" and Fane is thrilled to show it to her. This book rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taught that this was a really good review, I think I am going to read it now, I just love Rapunzel books. This story sounds really interesting.

      Delete
  2. This book looks awesome!!! I love mysterious, romantic, adventures over like any other kind of book! I will just have to read it, plus I always love a twist of modern day. Great job on your book review, it really made me interested in this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book looks great! It has a modern twist on a very old story! I love the idea of Repunzal getting a facebook! I think that would be hilarious. If I was her I would totally do the same I wouldn't want to sit in my room for my whole life! Although maybe she could FaceTime some people! This book sounds great! I'll have to read this book soon!

    ReplyDelete