Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid


 

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
By: Jeff Kinney

   If you haven't read Diary of a Wimpy Kid yet, you haven't lived a life yet.   
Its just plain and simple. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is one of the most easiest books to read.
(This is why I kind of read it for this assignment.) I really enjoyed this book.

Greg is a kid who doesn't want to go to middle school. He thinks it is the dumbest thing ever.
I think most kids agree that this is true. Most kids I think, don't enjoy coming to school. Like Greg, other kids and sometimes even me. Greg's brother thinks he cant survive, and so does Greg. But during the school year I think Greg does survive. Even though he has some ups and downs I think he survived.

I think that this book is a good book. I like it because it is basically a journal of Greg's everyday life.
This book also has a good definition of what it means to be a wimpy kid. Greg has wimpy kid written all
over him. That why i think Jeff Kinney wanted to write these books. That is my opinion on the book.

“I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." - Greg Heffley,”
― Jeff Kinney, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. That is what most kids think when they are stuck in the middle of class. I want to be famous but i cant when I am stuck in middle school.

I think you will enjoy this book because it just a funny book. If you ever do believe me you will really think what  I said is true. Thank you for reading my review on Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like a book that you like to read. This book sounds good for any ages, if you just want to have a laugh. I would read this book if I wanted to just be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this review! You told the story without giving to much information. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you described this book very well! i love the unique things in this book. You don't find many books written in this format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on your review marcus! should should start reading more maybe even start with this book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never took this book into that kind of perspective! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great review. I think Diary of a wimpy kid is a very funny book too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a really good review! This book sounds really funny. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this book! I thought it was so funny and it was the book that everyone was reading when i was younger. I liked the way you described this book! Thanks Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your review! I loved how you compared it with your life, and how you agreeed with Greg. Overall great review and nice comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this book and I LOVED it. I like how you made the connection with it being a journal of Greg's everyday life. I hope this book series goes on for a while.

    ReplyDelete