Monday, October 1, 2012

Killer

Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer By: Sara Shepard                                                                   


                                                                             Killer.
     Killer is the sixth book from the series "Pretty Little Liars" by Sara Shepard.  The main characters are Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna.  The series starts when the girls are in seventh grade at a sleepover.  A few days later, one of their best friends, Allison, mysteriously disappears.  This creates a crisis in the town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania.  About a year or so after Ali's disappearance, her body is found in the woods of Spencer's backyard.  But one question still remains, who killed Ali?  No one knows but Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna are determined to find out who did it.  Before the police found Ali's dead body, the girls began to receive strange messages (texts, notes, emails etc.) all signed by -A.  At first this gives the girls hope because they think it could be their best friend Ali.  The messages are all taunting which makes the girls automatically assume it is Alison because she would use the girl's secrets to black mail them.  After he police find Alison's body, the girls know it wasn't Ali sending those messages.  But wait... Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria areal still receiving messages from this "A" even though Ali is dead... So, who is A?  And who killed Ali?  The girls must work together to find out the most deepest, darkest secrets.

     Now the book series Pretty Little Liars has been turned into a hit TV show on ABC Family.  The books and the shows have many similarities but they are also extremely different.  If I were you, I would read the books and watch the show because that's what I do and I love them both!  The show is also called Pretty Little Liars.



"Memory is a fickle thing. And sometimes we are doomed to repeat things we have forgotten. "

6 comments:

  1. i think that sounds like a very interesting book and now i might want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome review!! I think i would really like this book because I love stories about myseries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This review was awesome! I love mystery books and it sounds like a book that I won't want to put down until I've read the whole thing. I love how you described the messages as "mysterious" Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing review! I want to read this book really bad now!Im getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really like drama books, but this one kind of sounds mysterious. I think I'll give these books a shot. You're description was great and I loved you're quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After you said Pretty Little Liars(the best show ever) I wanted to read it. Even by the title you want to know whats next.

    ReplyDelete