Thursday, October 18, 2012

This book is about this family that that is going to go on  a boating trip, but the son does not want to go on the trip so he tries to find away to stop the trip and stay home. They end up going on the trip and when they are on the water a big storm hits and crashes there ship. When they are on the island they find out that there are animals they have never seen before and that this is not a normal small island. They do not know if this is going to be a good island or if is going to put them to there death.
                                                                                                                                                                    "This is one bad island" Reese said.
The setting on this book is on a island and a boat.
The character are:Karen, Reese,Lyle and Janie.

I  have read this book like 3 times and it is always so amazing and intense. I think it is a fun fascinating and will keep you on your feet. I recommend it to anyone.
  
 

 

6 comments:

  1. the book sounds very interesting. i think that the quote you used was very funny as-well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds awesome! I love the picture it makes me want to find out what the island is. I loved your quote it is so simple and that's what makes it so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really cool! I've always wanted to read bout being on a strange island!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really interesting! It is similar to my book,The Cay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first thing that caught my eye was that it was called "Bad Island". I never really knew islands could be bad. I love the name's Reese and Lyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would want to read this because the first couple words in the third sentence were that there were strange animals and a different island. I would want to read it.

    ReplyDelete