Thursday, October 11, 2012

Girl, Stolen

Girl, Stolen
 By: Erin Eastman 
    
 Cheyenne begged her step mom, Danielle to leave to keys in. It was freezing. Danielle went to go get Cheyenne's prescription because she had pneumonia and she was blind. She had a sliver of sight in her left eye but it was blurry. She kept dosing off and then she heard the car door open and slam. Then it sped off. That's when she knew it wasn't her step mom, she had been kidnapped. 
How was she going to get back to her family? Who are these people? Would they kill me? I need to find a way to escape. 



            I love this book because it is suspenseful. I love mystery stories. It makes you want to keep reading and you can't put it down without finishing it! I would recommend this book to people who need a good book and that likes twists and turns. It is not scary even though it sound like it from the title. I think my favorite part of the book is when she said she had to go to the bathroom pretends to sneak out the window, but really is just hiding in the bath tub! My favorite quote from this book is "please let me go, i won't tell". Even though it is on the cover page it is very sneaky of her because she tried to get away and the "cop" got all the information about them even though it was one of the kidnappers! 

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine being kidnapped, that would be very scary. I hope this has a decent ending because kidnappings in real life usually don't turn out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read his book because I love suspense and things to do with mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book.I love mystery and the fact that she's blind makes it even more inviting! Usually I get really freaked out when I read a kidnapped story, but I think I'll give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try this book. I think it sounds like a good book I would hate to be kidnapped. sounds scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book review it sounds like such a scary book!!! i think that i would really in joy this book because i like suspence in a book!!!

    ReplyDelete