Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Alex Rider Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker review by Tyler Anderson



Anthony Horowitz's Stormbreaker form the Alex Rider series is an action packed novel with a sci-fi theme and a mystery story along with it. If you like sci-fi novels, this is the one for you.

Alex is a blonde haired, British teen that is more of a serious person.The story begins with Alex living in his Aunt and Uncles house. One night Alex awakes to a doorbell ring he opens the door to see two police officers standing at the door. News is delivered to Alex and his Aunt that his uncle, Ian Rider has died. After a while, Alex is called to an organization to become a spy. Alex has an advantage because he took a lot of karate when he was younger and that helps him along the way. They tell him of an invention being made that they fear could bring bad things upon the world. This machine is called the Stormbreaker. The rest of the story is great with Alex getting gadgets to help him. I highly recommend this book. One quote that i like from this book is "Your never too young to die."

I enjoyed this book greatly because it always has the perfect way to end a chapter an leave you thinking "I gotta read some more." But another thing is that if you finish this book, most likely you enjoyed it. Which means you can read this book without reading the next. Consider reading Point Blanc, which is book 2.

6 comments:

  1. I really like spy stories. I actually enjoyed the movie also, but then I'm not too picky if the movie is different from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it too. Alex Rider will always be one of my favorite books. It definatly made you want to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite book series for sure it is a great series and I would recomend it to anyone who likes action and mystery. This was a good review and I liked how you told us why you liked the book and why it is a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book sounds really good it was probably one of his dreams to be a spy like his uncle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review. I think this book would be good for me because i like sci-fi books and this sounds very interesting. I have heard many good things about this series and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete