Friday, November 8, 2013

epic fail

"A well oiled machine did not sound to bad"

For Elise a well oiled machine did not sound to bad, I mean if I can two younger sisters who always fight, and a twin that is older than me by barely a few minutes. Life is crazy at home, even more so that her mom is the principal of her new school and her dad is a math teacher there. Life does get quite complicated.

This book is about a girl, Elise, who moves across the country to a really high priority school where girls there where $500 outfits and the boys drive sports cars. Elise's family is not super rich like all the other kids families but she did not think that was a big deal. It was embarrassing when her mom the principal came up to her and her twin, Juliana, at lunch and would not stop talking to her and the people they were eating with. Guess what? This was also the first day of school, when they were trying so hard to fit in with all the kids that already knew each other. This was also the first time they had ever moved, they lived in Massachusetts there whole life. In a small house where they already had friends.

As you can probably tell from the cover, this is a romantic book. It is a very slow and steady book throughout most of it. I think this is a great book for girls, who want to relate to a book. It seems like anybodies life could be told in this book. I love this book because I can truly relate to it, like I can totally picture myself doing all of these things and having to go through these experiences and I think that is awesome! To any girls who is reading this, you need to read this book. It gets really spicy in the last few pages and if you like a little twist from slow you will just sink into this book.

Now, if you do not like romantic, slow but spicy books this is not the book for you. Then again if you like books that you can relate to, that is chill through out, and gets romantic then you will just have to read this book. I do recommend this book to anybody who liked or thinks you will like it. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the title. If this is a romance book does it then suggest the Elise's other relationships have been "epic fails" and finally something works out, or is this about a relationship doomed to failure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very interesting I love a book where I can relate, can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete