Tuesday, October 22, 2013

 
 Happy, Happy, Happy
By: Phil Robertson

In this book called Happy, Happy, Happy Phil Robertson talks about how he grew up and how many people are in his family and things like that.  Phil has multiple brothers and no sisters and they have no idea what technology is.  This book talks about how Phil grew up and that the only brother in his family who did not get a college degree was Si Robertson his little brother.  If you have seen the T.V. show Duck Dynasty then you know who Si is.  Happy, Happy, Happy is a very funny book and it is cool to learn about how he grew up with no technology and hands on activities like chopping wood, pulling weeds etc.  Most people did not know that Phil Robertson was a quarterback at Louisiana Tech and one of the best quarterbacks ever was Phil Robertson's back up.  But Phil could have got to go to a professional team but he said, "If I went to the pro's then I wouldn't have enough time to duck hunt." So that is what made Phil Robertson not go to the pro's. 

This book is a great book  I liked it a lot.  If you like Duck Dynasty the show then you will like this book and why Phil does not have anything that is technology.  I would recommend this book mostly for boys but cause it is about hunting and killing animals, which most girls don't like.  But there are some girls who would like it so.  If you like comedy then you should watch the show called Duck Dynasty.  

I hope that everyone will read this book it is a great book it is funny and it teaches how other people that don't have much money, how they live and they cook everything by themselves and skin everything by themselves after they catch it. 
   

7 comments:

  1. I have to admit I'm not a fan of the show, but it surprises me to learn about neighbors and friends who totally love it. I understand some of the guys are pretty smart. I really think they all need a shave and haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Phil and Si the most out of the the whole show. I really enjoyed this review because you were descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a book I will want to read. I love the show, and I always wanted to know Phil's story now I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen the show, but this sounds really interesting to read. I will have to read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have seen the tv show and its funny. also i would need to check this book out sometime

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read this book, I love the show and I think it would be great as a book! Really good description!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love duck dynasty and I love books that are funny so I will just have to check this out. You did a very nice job describing the book and I think that your book review is compelling. Good job!

    ReplyDelete