Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Front CoverAlly Condie's book Matched is one of my favorite books because it is a adventure and romance. The book is about 17 year old Cassia who lives in a society that officials choose who your match is and who you fall in love with. She gets matched but ends up falling in love with another and wants to make choices of her own.

The Main characters in this story are Cassia, Xander, and Ky. I think that how you like the characters in the book determines how you like the story because they are the story and it's important. Cassia is a good friend, courageous, brave, happy, and curious. Xander is strong, muscular, confident, and loving. Ky is understanding, kind, smart, and also loving.

I couldn't stop reading once I started. A good quote from this book is," It's easier to write things on paper than to say it to  someone out loud." I would definitely recommend to those who like the hunger games series and I and hope you will read it.


8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book! I would want to read it because it seems like everyone is trying to make people fall in love with other people even though were in eight grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hunger Game series! I think this one sounds a little like it too. I love romantic and rebelous books. I think I would like this one. The characters sound real and not these perfect characters you find in other books. Plus I love the quote you got. "It's easier to write things on paper than to say it to someone out loud." It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series and can't wait for book 3 to come out in a month or so. I think the cover is fantastic. It really conveys the idea of going to the matching ceremony and how their society boxes them in by not letting them make their own choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing about this book all over the place! I have have been meaning to read it... I think i definitely will! I also love the Hunger Games series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also keep hearing about this book and think it sounds really interesting! i liked the hunger games and cant wait to read this!I liked how you described the characters both by appearance and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I've never read it but I've heard from so many people that it is just awesome! I would hate to be matched with someone that somebody else chose for me. I think I'll give this book a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished this book and it was great! I really enjoyed it and cant wait to read the second book in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Nachos! this sounds amazing! i loved how you included all of the characters personalities, with out fail to describe them so well. I'm totally thinking about reading this book!

    ReplyDelete