Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Only the Good Spy Young


If you are looking for an exciting book that will keep you reading all night, then I recommend 'Only the Good Spy Young.' The author is Ally Carter, and there are three books before this one in the series. I have read them all, and have fallen in love with them! Now I just have to wait for the next book to come out.
It is about a girl named Cammie who goes to a secret spy school just for girls. She is faced with many challenges such as, finding out the truth about her favorite teacher and clearing his name, trying to find out the secret that her 'boyfriend' Zack has been keeping from her, and last but definitely not least, not dying.
Find out if Cammie will be able to solve her problems in time to not only save herself, but save the people she loves.

5 comments:

  1. What is it about spy stories? We all seem to love the excitement, adventure, as well the glamorous lifestyle that spies seem to lead. I know I would enjoy these books, so I need to read them. (If they aren't checked out.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this book and it's AMAZING!!!!!
    I can't wait for the fifth book to come out March 20th!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to read the series but I got one of the books and it ended up being #3 so I went to go find the other books at the library and they were GONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book! It was really interesting that teenage girls where training to be spies. I would definitly reccomend this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a lot of great things about this series of books! They are in my section of putting away books in the library! I have also been looking for a good book to read so I will have to read this!

    ReplyDelete