Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod is a book about a fourteen year old boy named Vlad. Vlad isn't any normal old person though, he is actually half vampire. After his parents died in an unexplained house fire accident, Vlad moved in to live with his aunt Nellie. When a strange substitute teacher begins to question Vlad a little to closely, he begins to worry that his cover is about to be blown. Little does Vladimir know, there is a much greater danger about to strike.

I really liked this book, it was a fast read and it was very intense. I would definitely suggest this book, especially for Twilight fans.

4 comments:

  1. it sounds like a good book, that is a little scary but not a lot, and has a lot of action. I will try to read some day when I have time, or in ssr. I like the books where it has a mystery in the beginning, because it wants you to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book yet, but I am glad to see there are some vampire books for boys to read. If it is good for twilight fans to read, then this book should have touching romantic story in it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so interesting! I am going to read it right away! I love Twilight, so I am really looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a some students who have really enjoyed this series. Another book by this author was just released. I'm not sure if it continues with Vlad or is about another character. I agree with Mrs. Davies; it's good to have a book about vampires for boys.

    ReplyDelete