Monday, November 21, 2011

The Hourglass Door


This book is about a girl, Abby, just when she thinks her life is perfect everything gets turned around when a boy name Dante Alexander, foreign-exchange student from Italy comes into her world. He is interesting, and mysterious, and unlike anyone she has ever met before. Abby can't get enough of him, with his dark hair, and his blue-gray eyes. Abby finds out secrets Dante has been keeping from everyone, secrets that draw Abby into the sixteenth-century Florence, and uncovers a dangerous truth that threatens not just her future but the lives she loves as well.

5 comments:

  1. This is a Trilogy, second book is Golden Spiral, third is Forgotten Locket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first two books, but haven't read the conclusion yet. There were some interesting and creative elements to the story. One English teacher told me her students (girls) thought Dante was probably better looking than Edward (from Twilight).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These books are my favorite. I want them to become movies. I will probably watch it 20 times the first day it comes out if it ever comes out in movie theaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really good. It's really cool that they go back in time to Italy. I think that I will have to read this book sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds mysterious and good. I love the author Lisa Mangum

    ReplyDelete