Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Matched

Matched is about a girl and her name is Cassia. The book starts off with Cassia being matched. This is a very important night and it is all about her. As she sees her match, she is so relieved that it is her best friend and she knows everything about him. She receives the micro card that they give the matches that explain everything about the person they are matched with. She gets the micro card and as her matches face appears on the screen she knows he is the one. The screen flashes and then someone else face appears on the screen for an instant and then it turns black. It is not her match. Cassia is very alarmed and worried. Now Cassia has to choose between Xander and Ky. She has to choose between a normal life that she could be happy with or to follow a path no one else has dared to follow, between perfection and passion.

I really liked this book. When I read sometimes I have a hard time sticking to the book and reading cover to cover but with this book I could not put it down. You want to know everything that is happening. I loved reading this book and discussing it with everyone who has read it and I encourage my friends to read it too. It is really good if you like romance and futuristic books. The sequel to this book is coming out and I can not wait to read it!

7 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this book. My sister read it and she loved it! She read all day in her room. I didnt see her once! It was so funny. I am totally going to read this book! I am way excited to start!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would like this book it sounds like a girl book. Mrs. Hatch said i probably wouldn,t like but sense so many people like it I might give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my friends have read this book and said it was really good. I am way excited to find out more about Cassia, Xander, and Ky! Now that I know there is a sequel coming out I need to hurry and read it. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading this book then I got really tired of it. I decided to stop reading it & start a different book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this book, but I have to say the love triangle thing (one girl interested in two boys) is getting a little old. I attended a meeting and heard from the author. She lives here in the valley and used to teach English at Provo High. We have a couple of other books she wrote before this one. You should read them.
    However Sam is right; all her books are probably more for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great book!!!!
    I really want to read this now!
    I have heard that it is an awesome book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this book. I thought that the futuristic part about it was really cool and different. But true it is kind of a girl book so I'm not sure boys would like it.

    ReplyDelete