Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Lost Hero


This book is about 3 kids who are on a quest to save the goddess Hera who has been trapped. While doing the quest Jason, Piper, and Leo are going to try to save pipers dad as well. Jason doesn't know who he is, and doesn't know where he came from. Piper is missing her dad. Leo can make fire out of his hands and burned his house. My favorite quote of the book was "I'm Dylan. I'm so cool. I want to date myself, but I don't know how! You want to date me instead? You're so lucky!" I liked this book because it has a lot of action in it, and packed with adventure. I would recommend this book to anyone that liked the Percy Jackson series, The Red Pyramid, or likes mythology, action, and lots of adventure!

10 comments:

  1. this sounds like a pretty cool book I might read it if i get the time to. It sound pretty intertaining and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this book! I have heard alot of good things about it. I can't wait to get a copy and start. I hope it is as good as you said it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Percy Jackson series and really enjoyed it. My friend was telling me about it and it sounded super interesting! I am excited to see if I will like it as much as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Percy Jackson series, the Red pyramid and this book and i loved them all. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick Riordan has helped a lot of kids get interested in reading and learning more about Greek mythology. His latest books haven't been as popular as the Percy Jackson series, but they seem to be picking up steam. The second book in the series just came out so give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book seems really good and I have heard lots of good things about it. I have read the Percy Jackson series and I liked that a lot and it got me interested in greek mythology. I also really like the way Rick Riordan writes. I think I will have to get myself a copy of this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this book. It is full of action and comedy. I think every one should read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book seems really good! I like this author and I have read the Percy Jackson series. I just might have to get myself a copy of it and read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this book! It was so good. It had a lot of action in it and that made it really interesting. It was an awesome read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read the Percy Jackson series and they where really good. I have heard that this book was just as good. I want to read it as soon as i can.

    ReplyDelete