Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Moon


New Moon is about A girl named Bella who lives in Forks, Washington with her dad Charlie. Her parents are divorced and her mom Renee lives in Arizona with her boyfriend. Bella has a boyfriend named Edward, and he is a vampire along with the rest of his family. One day Edward and his family decide they need to leave because they aren't getting any older and people are starting to wonder why. Edward tells Bella that he is leaving and Bella goes depressed for about 2 months. Then her dad tells her she needs to go out and do stuff, so she goes and starts hanging out with her friend Jacob. Later in the book Edward finds out that Bella has been hanging out with Jacob and thinks Bella is dead. Which makes him mad so he goes to the Vultori and asks them to kill him. Edwards sister Alice finds out that he is going to the Vultori and she tells Bella that Edward is going to ask to get killed. So they go to Italy to save Edward. Read the book to find out more...

I liked the book because it was romance, and sort of adventure. And those are my favorite kind of books.

I think the people that would like it are the people who are into Romance, or adventure, or Vampires.

Quote: Edward: "I love you, you're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am."

6 comments:

  1. I have read this book but I havent read Breaking Dawn yet and the movie is coming out soon. Cant wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read this book, but it looks really good. I might just have to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think New Moon was one of my favorites in the Twilight series because, yes, I am a Jacob fan. Edward is a little annoying, and I enjoyed the growing friendship between Jacob and Bella. So would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book and I loved it!!!!!!!
    Great review!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this book to pieces! It is one of my favorite books I have ever read, and now you have me excited all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read this book and thought that it was great, I read most of the twilight series and loved them all but this one by far was the best one and i would read it again if i had the time!!!

    ReplyDelete