Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alex Rider Stormbreaker


This book is really cool. I usually don't like reading but I couldn't stop reading this book. I think that someone who likes action books that surprise you will love this book. This book is about a 14 year old kid in England that has an uncle that dies. He later figures out that his uncle was part of an organization called MI6. MI6 later has Alex do some work for them as a 14 year old spy. Alex receives some training to learn how to be a spy and he gets some cool gadgets. he is a beginner and still learning a lot. "If that was real life you'd be dead," the sergeant said.

5 comments:

  1. I read this book quite awhile ago and thought it was a lot of fun. My kids and I recently watched the movie again which also was pretty good. I don't think you can go wrong with a spy novel. It seems very glamorous and there's always something exciting happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book along time ago. It was really good when I read it. I had fun reading it. I would totally recommend this book. If you like action and suspence then you will love this book! This book is action packed! You wont be able to put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read this book but i love the author Anthony Horowitz. The story line sounds really good i hope i get the time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this book but i hear a lot of good things about Anthony Horowitz and all the books he has written. After reading this blog I will definitely read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this book when I was in 6th grade. I thought it was a really good book.I really like action books so this was really good to me.

    ReplyDelete