Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You

Cammie Morgan goes to Gallagher Academy, an all-girls school for Exceptional Young Women. Which in fact is a spy school. Cammie can break CIA codes, talk in fourteen different languages, and kill a man in seven different ways with her bare hands, but nothing she has learned can prepare her for a perfectly normal boy she meets. Can Cammie have a normal relationship with a normal boy, while keeping her school’s secret?

Find out in I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You.

If you like thrilling, romantic, books, then you would like this book.

Favorite Quote: "This is only Phase One," she said, sounding hurt. "Do I want to know what Phase Two is?" I asked. Liz just looked at me for a long moment and then said, "Go back to sleep."


I absolutely loved this wonderful book! If you read it, I think that you would like it too.

4 comments:

  1. I need to take the time to read this series sometime. I know it has been very popular with some of the girls. You know nobody has tried writing in different size font or in bold before, so way to try something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds thrilling! Just the kind of book I like! In case you don't know, I am a reading addict. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so exciting! You used great word description. I really want to to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent read this book, but it sounds like a good book! I really want to read it now! Good job on your post! You did a really good job making it sound like a good book. I am totally going to read this book!

    ReplyDelete