Friday, April 1, 2011

Pillage


Pillage is a book written by Obert Skye, who is the author of Leven Thumps. Beck Philips' mother just died so he has to go live with his uncle Aeron, as he travels north he notices that the air is very foggy. Beck and his uncle have a very unique ancestry, there ancestors had dragons that pillaged for them to gain wealth, but all died in a tragic way. As Beck explores around his uncles mansion, he finds and observatory with little rocks in a nest like place. He soon finds out that they are dragon eggs.

I really like this book and do recommend it because of how well written it is. "What are they?" he asked. "I think the're dragons."

5 comments:

  1. I like fantasy books like this this. It sound and looks like a really cool book to read. I will try to read it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series, but I have enjoyed other books about dragons. The name Pillage is very intriguing, so I'm glad you explained it in your summary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once rented this book but I never read it. I thought it was weird but your summary give it a new light, I remember seeing a sequel so I should probably see if it is any good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your description of the book, it is very accurate. I have read the series and loved it also. It strange but worth it if you get farther into the book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read part of the first and did not really like it but the way you described it wants me to read the book. Great book review.

    ReplyDelete