Friday, April 22, 2011

Wating for Normal


Addie is a 6th Grader, whose parents have had a divorce. She lives with her mom, who she calls Mommers. Her family is being split apart, bit by bit but her Dad, Dwight has to get a house for her and her mom to stay in. Dwight finds them a trailer. Addie is getting used to the neighborhood, well if you count a neighborhood the laundromat and the gas station. Read this book to find out about Addie's adventures! It is more of a girl book, but boys can read it also. I would rate this book a 4 star because it wasn't the best book I've read, but it was still pretty good!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a book I may read. I like realistic fiction and these kind of books are not usually chosen to write a review on this blog. I needed a good book like this and I havent seen one in a while! It will go on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a book I've wanted to read, but haven't got around to it. I think it's good to read about kids that experience some problems. Usually it makes us feel better about our own life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I occasionally think when someone uses that word, "normal." I think: "Define normal." I mean, what is the real definition of normal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, I have not read it yet but from what you have written I think I might try it.

    ReplyDelete