Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Battle of the labyrinth

The Battle of the Labyrinth is a great addition to the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series. It includes action, betrayal, mystery, and best of all violence. The story begins with Percy going to another new school. He soon encounters some empousai and they throw off his almost normal day. In the previous books there has been a build up of the all might titan... Kronos. Percy must fight his way through Dauedalus's labyrinth to try and stop Kronos from rising, can he do it? The answer lies within the book. This is a great read for everybody, and I recommend it to anybody who loves fantasy. I do suggest reading the first 3 books before reading this book or this one will be confusing. My favorite dialogue from the book is "I hope you know what you're doing," she said quietly.
"I hope so too."

Overall it is a great book... READ IT!

7 comments:

  1. I have read the first one and kinda liked it but this one sounds more interesting so I think I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole Percy Jackson series has been very popular. It will be interesting to see if it remains so. Let's just say I would hate to find my way through a labyrinth let alone try and battle monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book review! This book is one of my favorites in the series. I hope you read this book and get through the series because this is an awesome series! Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Percy Jackson series is amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best series ever!!!!!! It was one of my favorites. eveyone should be able to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Percy Jackson series, and this book was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again the series is very good and he is a great Author, many people read his books and watch the movies made about his books.

    ReplyDelete