Monday, March 7, 2011



This book is Form The Mixed-Up Files Of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by Jan Miner. It's about these brother and sister, Claudia and Jamie, who run away from home hoping to teach their family a lesson. They stay in a museum down town, and find this new statue that is being debated rather it was created by some really famous guy. The kids decide to help with out being caught. Do they ever find out it is made by this famous person? Do they get home, and help the museum? Find out by reading the book.
I would suggest this book if you like fiction, and it is kind of different then most books I have read. I would have to say my favorite quote is "When one is eighty two years old, one doesn't have to learn one new thing every day, and one knows that some things are impossible."

4 comments:

  1. I hear that this book is amazing! I have it on my list of books to read. I didn't really know anything about it until. It sounds very interesting. I think I'll read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a long time ago and I still think that it is a very well written books. I know that there are more books written by the same author that are good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really good! If you usually dont read fiction and you like this book then its probably my kind of book too! I think I will read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of hiding out in a museum. It sounds like a great adventure. I read this a long time ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete