Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In my enemys house




In My Enemy's house is about these two kids whose names are Marisa and Weimar. They lived during the Nazi Germany time and they got invaded by the nazis. Their parents got kidnapped and they found work at this mansion as servents. They are trying to earn money so they could try to go places and get help to find their parents but a week after working there they found out that the father who lived in the mansion was a high ranked nazi official so they ran away.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy books about WWII and the Holocaust. It's such an interesting time. A lot of people showed great courage. I need to remember this title and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good There is always something interesting in books like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound like a good book. I like to read books about history and stuff like that. I will put it on one of the books I should read list.

    ReplyDelete