Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fablehaven


This book is called Fablehaven. In the book two kids named Kendra and Seth are sent to their grandparents house they are told not to go into the woods or the barn. But of course they break the rules. Later on in the book they find out that the property they are staying on is actually a magical preserve. The discover all kinds of new creatures. Then all of the people get caught and Kendra is the only one left. She decides to go in and try to save them. And the rest of the book is for you to find out! In the book Kendra says "I'm scared maybe I should run... but I have to save them". I think all ages of people would like this book, because it's good and for all ages.

10 comments:

  1. I loved this whole series! I thought Mull was very creative in his plots and coming up with all the different creatures. He has another new series coming out in the spring. Hopefully it will be as good as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the rest of the series, his books are amazing. My favorite is the third.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any of these books but I want to i just have not gotten to them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read the Fable Haven series but I want to. I think Brandon Mull is a very good author so I might try reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the books before. I loved them! I think that Branden Mull should write another! Before I read the books I thought Fablehaven was some crazy book about fairies, but after I finished the first book I couldn't stop! I should have read this review a long time ago so I could've gotten a better idea about the books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read this series and i loved it its one of my very favorites. This review totally captures all aspects of the story

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Fable Haven but I didn't get into it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read the first and second books and I'm going to begin the third tomorrow, and if you like books with wild things, these books are for you! There are things like fairies, imps, monsters, demons, and amazing artifacts that can do amazing things like heal the most severe wound,bend space and time, and others. I can't wait to read books three, four, and five, the way the first two books have gone. To be honest, at the beginning of the first book, it isn't that exciting. But by somewhere around chapter four or five, you might be into this book and all of a sudden discover you can't put it down. That's how I experienced it. This is undoubtedly one of the best series I've ever gotten myself into.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never read Fablehaven but I have heard it is really good. And by reading the summary it sounds like a really good intense book.

    ReplyDelete