Monday, October 4, 2010

20,000 Leagues Under the sea

The book that I read was 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. It's about a scientist and two of his really good friends go out to sea. While they are sailing something hits the bottom of their boat, and the boat gets destroyed leaving them the only people left. In the end its really sad. The rest is for you to find out. Sometimes this book will confuse you so you will have to read it again. If you're into adventure, and if you like non-stop action you will love this book.one of the quotes from the book is. "The people over there are cannibals. They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men".

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture you chose. I remember seeing the old Disney movie, which for me, was quite scary at the time. The part I remember was about the giant squid. I don't think I'm brave enough to venture into the deep, dark ocean so I'll have to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know there was a Disney movie. This book sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds good. But I didn't know there was a movie. From what I've heard it sounds exciting. I think that I will read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds really weird just from the cover of the book, but i think that i would like to read it. I am not really the nonfiction type of person. I like things that i know are real because if it is fake, there is no point if it couldnt really happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading this book right now because I like the movie and I know people who read it liked it. I want to finish this book really bad.

    ReplyDelete