Friday, October 1, 2010

Code of the Claw


Code of the Claw is the last installment of Suzanne Collins series Gregor the Overlander. It takes place in an under ground world full of strange and unique creatures. Gregor is a human in this strange world and part of a old prophesy that requires him to kill The Bane, a colossus white rat, and his followers. Gregor must also break the code of claw (hence the name) in order to save Regalia (one of the last remaining free cities)."Remember even in war there is a time for restraint. a time to hold back your sword."

6 comments:

  1. I read the gregor series and I loved them. After I finished a book I had to start reading the next one. I liked the authors language in the books and how descriptive it was. Your review reminded me of the series. I think it is more a summary of the first book because it explains all that in the first book. Awesome series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Susan Collin's books! She is such a good author! I've read some of them, but it was such a long time ago I can barely remember what they were about! This book sounds really intense! I'll have to read them again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of the Hunger Games series we know Collins is a great author. I haven't seen a lot of kids reading the Gregor series, however. I'm not a big fan of rats or mice, so this particular book in the series might be difficult for me to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series and book sounds really good I think I would like this book.
    I have not read the hunger games either though so its a good chance I wouldn't like it . Great book review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Suzanne Collins writing. She is one of my favorite authors but I have never really wanted to read a book with giant animals in it. I may give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds really good, and I think I would like, and so would a lot of other people. I don't really like rats though. But the author is really good.

    ReplyDelete