Friday, October 24, 2014

 
The Lion the Witch & the Wardrobe
By C.S Lewis
Imagine if you had to leave your home and go live with an uncle you have never even met.
    Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are sent to live with there uncle in the country side where its safer. One day the kids hear a tour guide coming and try to hide from her. In the struggle to hide,they find a wardrobe. they rush in inside it and find that it leads to another world trapped in an eternal winter. One of Lucy's friends goes missing and in the process to try and find Lucys friend Edmund runs away.
     I remember when I was little I used to pretend that i could go into another world with  my imaginary friends and play, but in this book they actually go to another world and Ive always been jealous of that.
    My favorite quote in the book is, "Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,at the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death, and when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again."  You have to really read the book to get this quote.
    I would really recommend this book to anyone, there still is a few bigger words but once you get past that its one of my most favorite books. I would give it a 15 out of 10. 









2 comments:

  1. I think it would be a little bit frightening and nerve wracking to go move in with someone that you have never even met. This book is narnia isn't it? I think it would be so cool to discover a world where animals could talk even if it was always winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate to move in with some one that I didn't know, what if they were some kidnapper or something? I think it would be amazing if you could go from one world to the next by walking through a wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete