Friday, November 7, 2014

                              Cherub
                           The Recruit
                               By Robert Muchamore
        This book is a bout a boy names James. James is a 12 year old boy who lives in England. James is a troubled kid who always gets into fights. His mom died of a heart attack when James got home from school one day. He and his little sister, Lauren, were moved to a place called the Nebraska house. There Lauren got taken away by her father. James hated her father. He was a drunk and knew that he wouldn't take care of her.
        When James was out smashing cars one night with the local gang, he blacked out. He later found himself in a place called Cherub. Cherub is a young spy agency. People don't expect little kids to be spies so it works. He makes some new friends there names Bruce, Kyle and Kerry.

       In this book you will go with James through his time at Cherub and all of the training and missions that he has to do. This book is amazing. It is action packed and you can see everything happen with the amazing word description. I recommend this to anyone that loves action and humor. My favorite line from that book is "You can't make an omelet without cracking the eggs." I refers to how they may ruin some peoples jobs and lives in order to save hundreds or thousands of lives. It would be so much fun if I were to be James. He gets to go on missions and I think that that would be a blast. Once again this is a great catcher. I loved this book and I think you will too.

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds good because i love action packed books they are the best. I think i will read this some time it seems like a really great book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a kid spy! That would be so fun. I love these spy-type of books, I think i will ready this after I finish all the other books I am reading.

    ReplyDelete