Friday, October 3, 2014


Daniel X
by James Patterson 

        "I wish that I didn't sometimes, but I remember everything about that cursed, unspeakably unhappy night 12 years ago, when I was 3 years old and both of my parents were murdered."
That is the first line in Daniel X. Daniel X is about a boy with the power to create. Because his parents were killed he has nowhere to live so he can create a home for himself. He likes to bring back his mom, dad, sister and friends so that he is not alone all of the time. He got the powers from his mom and dad who were alien hunters. They died when Daniel was very young and he watched the who thing. They were killed by the most powerful alien, Number One. That is the meaning of his life. He has to avenge his parents. Even if he dies trying. He goes through many planets and he is now in charge of killing the rest of the bad aliens. He wants to avenge his parents death by killing Number One, but can he? 
        In this book you will find action and adventure. With the help of his friends, He can over come anything. This is a really great book. It is by far the best book that i have ever read and i recommend this book to people who don't read books unless they are very well written. i hope that you enjoy this book as much as i did. 

3 comments:

  1. I listen to audiobooks while driving to work sometimes. This was one that I listened to awhile ago. It seems like a great book for boys because it has action and adventure. I mean really, being an alien hunter would be a little frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would scare me to find out I was a alien hunter. I probably wouldn't belive it at first, but it would freak me out still. I wonder how he kills Number 1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like a great book and i want to read it sounds like a very action packed book is there more than one book because it seems this way and if i was him i would be scared of number one but he has powers and so he isn't.

    ReplyDelete