Tuesday, May 13, 2014

                                            Sands of Nezza


By:
M.L. Forman

        In the fourth book of the Adventurers Wanted series. This is a great adventure story filled with twists and turns.(Mrs. Wagstaff). In this book Alex (who is a powerful wizard) is called on by a old friend of his that is in trouble in Nezza. Alex has to hide his identity and save his friend along with the kingdom of Nezza's only hope. On his way to saving his friends he was told in a message from his friend to hide his identity from everyone he encountered on his way to save his friend. 
         
        At the beginning of this book Alex is in his home when he gets a message from an old friend asking desperately for him to rescue his friend from a impenetrable dungeon. Once in Nezza, Alex mmets a new band of adventurers and joins them in their quest to find you Prince Rallian the man destined to become the rightful king of Nezza. In there quest they encounter a deadly sand monster, a wise oracle, a massive army of illusions, and a host of lords and leaders ready to fight for and against the king of their land.

        I think that this is a great action packed book. When I was reading this book it was really hard time put down because i kept on wanting to find out what happens next. It is a book that will nor bore you and will keep you thinking. I would recommend this to anyone who likes fiction and good endings.
        Some connections that i made were that i could relate to how the young prince felt he was scared because everything was happening so fast and he was with people who he did not fully understand. Alex is a very respected person, in the past he has saved many lives and also defeated many evils. He is one of the youngest wizards in a long time. He also is very wise, powerful, and gives great advise to his friends.
         One of my favorite quotes in this book is "I can only try to guide him through this storm." I like this quote because in life when you are asked to help someone you can only help them as much as they allow you to so you are basically guiding them.

5 comments:

  1. I have heard of this and I have heard mixed feelings. I think I will read it just to see for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like an awesome book and it sounds epic. I love books that are not boring and keep you on the edge of your feet. I really like the quote you put because it makes that same feeling you said. This sounds like a really cool book, I'm going to go read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book review is very well written. Sounds like a cool book.

    ReplyDelete