Friday, May 2, 2014

Ender's Game!

Ender's Game



The book review I'm doing is about the book Ender's Game. In it, there is a kid named Ender, that has to save mankind.

Ender is a very smart child who learns about battle strategies and can learn very easily. He knows many things and can do many things. He is in school when they "pretend" to send him off. They then test to see how he reacts to it. Then they bring him to battle school after great success. Ender learns there how to play a game, where you just have to reach the other side. It uses his best battle strategies to figure out how, because people are shooting at you. They do different circumstances where he has to face many other teams at a time. He succeeds really well. He then gets sent to an other school where he has to do many other things.. I can not tell you which things. You must read the book! It has an amazing ending that surprises you and you just want to read it over and over again to get all the details in.

My favorite character in this book is Ender, the main character. He is just so awesome and always preservers and is really smart. He knows how to do things right and is really young still. I just would want to be like he because he is just so amazing. This book is a good hook. "I have to win this now, and for all time, or I’ll fight it ever day and it will get worse and worse." -Ender. This is one of his famous quotes, because he says that the war won't be ended until he finishes it all, which makes it an epic quote.

I would recommend this to anyone, who loves fantasy and in the future things, Like Hunger Games or Divergent. It is a really good book to read and you just can't stop reading it. I could not put the book down and when I did I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen next. This is a really good book for anyone who likes books that have space in them too, because this has lots of space. Plus it's a movie, which makes it awesomer. This is a really awesome book. Now go read it!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book! I have heard alot of people talking about this book and I think I will read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of talk about this book. I like how they have to learn about battle strategies, it sounds like an entertaining book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enders game is a great book with a lot of action and strategy. I loved this book and was very entertained as i read it. I was a little surprised as i was reading it that it had a few choice things in the book that did't have to be there, but all together it was a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a good book in my opinion. It was childish, but in a relate able way. I thought it was well written, gripping and worth reading like this review. I personally liked Petra more than Ender, but I'm a girl so it's biased.

    ReplyDelete