Thursday, May 1, 2014

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 
The Third Wheel 


     This book is one of the books from the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid  series. This book is about how Greg Heffley has a valentines day dance at his school the problem is that he cant find a date so he scrabbles around looking for a date. Then he finally gets one but his best Friend Rowley didn't find one so he takes no one do the dance so hes the odd man out.
      These books are really funny. I love how they have pictures with each page so that makes these books a really easy read. These books are best books for lazy readers like me or if you like funny books that are realistic fiction or want a book that they can make a connection with there self's because that is what I do when I read these books

     One of my favorite quotes in this book is on the first page 
"Luckily, I remember just about everything that's happened to me since I was born." This is a funny quote because I don't think anyone remembers that far back into there life.



1 comment:

  1. I love this book!! I am so happy that I read it I recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh!!

    ReplyDelete