Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maze Runner


The Maze Runner
 The Maze Runner
Thomas arrives in the glade on with no memory. He soon has to become part of the gladers, and work. he soon finds out that he is trapped in a maze with no way out. the gladers have sent runners out every day for two years but there is no way out. Thomas dose not know why, but he needs to be a runner and find a way out. 
there are many twists in this book that keeps you reading. 
"The Ending is here" : Theresa
I like that quote because it is loaded with so many questions and is really deep. It is a turning point in the book.
The setting seems really interesting to me. They are trapped in a maze with no way out. There are spots where the huge walls close at night, and the one in the middle is the home of the gladers. There are monsters in the maze at night so if you are out of the glade you are dead. it would be a weird and scary place to live.
I enjoyed this book a lot mainly because there were lots of questions and weird things happening. you wanted to know the answers to all the questions and wanted to see if they live. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes an adventure book. I liked it a lot 

1 comment:

  1. I read this book last year and I really liked it. The other books in the series are really good too, but I thought this book was really well thought out and the story is really cool. It is really intense at times too. Really good book.

    ReplyDelete