Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Harry Potter


This term I read the 7th harry potter, 'The Deathly Hallows'.  In this novel, Harry is on a mission. A mission to rid the world of Voldemort once and for all! Harry struggles to save the future from the wrath of the darkest wizard who has ever lived. Throughout the book, he and his friends are looking for what is a horcrux. It contains the living part of someone, which means that nothing could destroy that person completely, without destroying the horcux first. This is what harry is up against in order to keep the world safe.

I thought that J.K. Rowling did a great job at concluding this timeless story. From the beginning where Harry was just a boy discovering a whole new world, to the end; a young man who rid the world of evil. My favorite part of this book was that it included adventure, humor, romance, and magic. I would recommend this book for anyone as long as they have read the first 6 books.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BOOK!! it is one of my favorite books of all time:) i like the summary you gave it sums it all up perfectly but doesn't give anything away:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read this book but people say that it is a really good book and I have never even heard a person say that it is a bad book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book but i have heard it is a good book. I like it how you said Once and For All! You wrote a good review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read the harry potter series but I heard it's a really good book. Your review made it sound so good and I would love to read it now. Thanks so much for posting this review, it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked that you didn't give too much away! And great summary! I loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a good book. I have not read any harry potter books before. I like books with humor in it so this looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds really interesting. I have only read the first book of the series and just haven't found the time to read the others. Your review has really made me want to keep reading through the series so that I can get to the 7th book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge Harry Potter fan!! I Can not find a book better then these books!

    ReplyDelete