Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to take the Ex out of Ex-boyfriend

How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend

 By Janette Rallison

"I bet you Cinderella didn't get along with prince charming's friends either..."

Giovana has been dating the most popular guy in school, Jesse, for a long time. But no matter how hard she tries, she can't get any of his friends to like her. And now to make the matters worse, Giovanna's brother Dante is running for Student body president against Jesse's friend! How can her life get any worse? Jesse turns against her and they get in a huge fight and break up! When she sees him with all the other girls, she can't help but get a little jealous right? She has to find a way to get him back before it is to late. " What happens when you break up with someone and realize it was a mistake?" 'How to take the Ex out of Ex-boyfriend' is really fun fast read. It was really funny and it kept you wondering what was going to happen next. It is for sure a book for a girl, a guy could read it if he wanted to but it probably wouldn't be very exciting. I really loved this book. It was nice to sit down and read it on a stressful day. It is very funny and I laughed the whole way through. I would recommend this book to all of my friends if they like romantic, funny, serious (at times) and exciting books. LOVE THIS BOOK!!

7 comments:

  1. This seems like a book that I would actually take time to read and really enjoy it. I've never heard of this book before but your review has really encouraged me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed all the books I've read by this author. She lives in Arizona, I think, and visits Utah fairly often to talk about her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big fan of school drama, like who likes who, but I might know some girls that would like this book. Good book review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those things you said in your review make me want to read it! That would be really hard if you had to try to make someone like you or make sure that your boyfriend wasn't cheating on you! I really want to read this book! I really like humor and romance so an all in one is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think anyone who loves drama would be obsessed with this book. I am not a huge fan of drama, but I am a girl right? Haha this sounds great and super exciting especially for teenage girls. Can't wait to recommend this to some friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! I love romantic comedies! Ooh lala. It sounds really dramatic. I always have a book that helps me thru stressful days. I'll probably pick this one sometime when I need a pick-me-up. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read this book too and it is really good. Matter of fact, I think I have read every book by Janette Rallison and she hasn't let me down yet! She is an amazing author, her books are always super exciting and intriguing. My favorite is"Just one wish." You should read it, I think you would really like it.

    ReplyDelete