Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Titan's Curse


I recently read a book called The Titan's Curse [part of the Percy Jackson series book three]. I have only read 1,2, and 3 but I have come to really have come to like the books. The third book is mainly about Luke trying to bring Kronos back to life. Every student that's from Camp Half Blood that joins Luke and Kronos makes him stronger. Once he gets strong enough he is going to try to take over Olympus. Anybody that's read the Percy Jackson books 1 and 2 will like this one. Favorite quote- "Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades." Grover

6 comments:

  1. This is a great review. I have read these books and it accuratly describes the story of this book. The quote is hilarious and it gets me wanted to reread this amazing series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Quote! I've never read any book of the series, but just by Reading that Quote It makses me wanna read the Series! Which i will If I ever Get the Chance to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realy liked the series the fact that it contains real Greek gods and myths is even better. great quote it dicribes grover perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good review. i will need to read this book. i hope i can get through all the book i want to read. this book is now on my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good book review everybody says this book is good but i have never had the chance to read them and i dont really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this book some time ago, and first, read books 1 and 2 before you read this. You won't understand very well what is going on. All five books in the series are cool, and I've considered reading "The Lost Hero." As for the quote, I forgot about it, but it is still funny. Basically saying, "when fired, a burrito is as bad as a grenade." I suddenly don't want a burrito to be shot at me, but at the other hand, I don't want to get shot by ANYTHING AT ALL! Except water, that's OK.

    ReplyDelete